- Pop. Estimate: 1,758
- Children: 25.71% (452)
- Elderly: 14.73% (259)
- 1,493 half-orc (84.9%)
- 180 human (10.2%)
- 55 dwarf (3.1%)
- 30 other (1.7%)
- 7 Districts
- 80 Businesses
- 202 Specialists
- 223 Residences
Saint Alexbridge is known for the following resources:
- A blessed battle field inhabited by poisonous peacocks that are avoided by locals. Gush Eaglemane said one might dig up piles of silver buried near there.
- Paltry dangerous ape troops that are frequented by kittens. The locals speak of a chest containing platinum in a dungeon.
- Substantial magic peat swamps that are visited frequently by wenches.
- Plentiful magic pigment deposits that are avoided by gru.
- Legends tell of Faearttel's Bag of beans, a unique bag of beans with the ability to find any item. It has been lost for ages.
- Legends tell of Munk's Rose, a legendary rose with the ability to dominate others. It was last seen years ago.
- Legends tell of Grumril's Bag of beans, a possessed bag of beans with the ability to find any item. It has been lost for ages.
Job Postings [-]
- Help Needed: I'm looking for a Negotiator. Prior experience with troublesome grigs required. Reward available. Contact Yik.
- Hearty souls needed to recover stolen chalice. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Zemt Greatmouth.
- Looking for something new? I'm looking for a Transcriber. Need expert to translate runes. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Ilriginne Silveroak.
- Require an instructor learned in horseback riding to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Contact Tmadr Damnbasher.
- Required: Bounty for giant spiders, dead or alive. Accidental Death insurance required. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Gagg Mokcrusher to learn more.
- Require an instructor learned in local lore to tutor my child. Will pay in gold. Must be a quick learner. Contact Megd Rantstomach.
- Scholar seeks rare supplies: Scholar unable to gather eye of newt due to age, seeks trustworthy agents to gather materials for research. No pay until task is completed successfully. Prior experience required. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Elartssa Heartglow.
- Adventurers willing to explore recently discovered ruins and return any valuable artifacts. Will reward you with valuable information. Contact Adakey Cogglefiz.
- Bounty for beaky brain monsters, dead or alive. Will reward you with a land deed. Contact Rxurm Brainbasher.
- Required: Hearty souls needed to recover stolen golden skill. Reward available. Contact Cotan Tinkerbit for more details.
- Help Wanted: I'm looking for rare squirrels, both live and dead. I have a list of the ones I need. Will owe you a huge favor. Contact Lodor Ivoryeye.
- dungeon goop tester wanted. Opportunity to earn a title. Contact Momn Nightbasher.
- Danes Broen is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a skilled woodseller. He appears xenophobic.
- Ulgar Silversword is a male dwarf who is known in the neighborhood as being a reasonably skilled cobbler. He appears homesick.
- Dave Goodes is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled hatmaker. She appears lovelorn.
- Danry Kleinman is a male human who is known in the region as being a gifted apothecary. He appears sick.
- Dav Brison is a male human who is known in the neighborhood as being a laughably skilled shipwright. He appears smitten.
- Joe Marett is a female human who is known in the neighborhood as being a decent doctor. She appears boastful.
- Jamic Casngham is a male human who is known in the region as being a renowned fishmonger. He appears chatty.
- Donic Danton is a female half-orc who is known in the city as being a renowned navigator. She appears conspirational.
- Mick Berford is a male human who is known in the world as being a laughably skilled warehouse worker. He appears conspirational.
- Dan Castewicz is a male half-orc who is known in the city as being a poorly skilled forester. He appears beligerent.
- Grimond Whitehead is a male dwarf who is known in the region as being a renowned chickenbutcher. He appears jaded.
- Daves Antonhews is a female half-orc who is known in the neighborhood as being a poorly skilled woodseller. She appears greedy.
- Joic MacAndresford is a male human who is known in the city as being a decent chickenbutcher. He appears lonely.
- Jam Castridge is a male half-orc who is known in that part of town as being a laughably skilled outfitter. He appears intimidating.
- Falnir Stonestream is a male dwarf who is known in that part of town as being a renowned collier. He appears jolly.
- Abadin Uglyguard, a grieving female dwarf. She is a commoner who is finding a missing parent.
- Yorril Deepfist, a deluded female dwarf. She is an expert who is cleaning out a slum.
- Jory Feres, a vengeful male human. He is a bard who is seeking revenge.
- Dan Whitidge, a greedy female human. She is an aristocrat who is doing something nefarious.
- Jo Carerton, a scattered male half-orc. He is a rogue who is seeing the world.
These establishments worthy of mention in Saint Alexbridge:
- The Rolling Darkroot Inc. [+]
- The Elven Halfling Money Lenders [+]
- The Fawning Ulcer Inc. [+]
- The Desert Eagle Inc. [+]
- The Hilltop Crate Magic Eye Piece [+]
- The Stumpy Tree General Store [+]
- The Oiled Mead Purse Shop [+]
- The Dancing Rock Whorehouse [+]
- The Belching Hole Shoppe [+]
- The Sleepy Flask Inc. [+]
- The Splintered Rouge Shoes [+]
- The Shallow Badger Timber Mill [+]
- The Grumbling Friends Inc. [+]
- The New Kraken Gloves [+]
- The Playful Fox Youth Hostel [+]